Monday, August 31, 2015

Many Mason Jars



Mason jars. 

They have become such a trendy, shabby chic accessory to home decor or parties. When I was a kid, I never would have imagined that all of my Grandma's mason jars would make such a statement and I would be asking my Mom if she had any to spare. Who knew?! I obviously didn't a number of years ago.

Luckily, my Mom had salvaged some of those mason jars. I wasn't expecting to hear that she located twelve of them and that they were all mine, despite me telling her that I would be perfectly content with only taking a few. Regardless..... When I was at my parent's house last time, I opened up a closet to find one of the shelves adorned with mason jars. It looks like I'm taking them one way or another. Due to them being made of glass and not having a proper box, I cautiously brought back two on this past trip. Next, ten more to go... ( I know Z is *so* excited.)

I have a few ideas of how I may want to use the jars. I already have used one as a vase when I cut flowers from our garden. I have pinned many Pinterest ideas with mason jar ideas. But, I would love to know, what would you do with them? What ideas are there that I should know about?? One can only have so many flower vases.

Let me know what you would do with them, and I'll keep you updated.... I'm thinking Fall and the holidays could use some mason jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment