Thursday, August 29, 2013

Another Site... Sorta.

I haven't forgotten about promising to update you all on those house projects! With our upcoming three day weekend, I am hoping to post some things then! So, check back then! In the meantime, I wanted to share what else has been occupying time - aside from our lovely house and being back at school (as both a student and a teacher.)

I am anticipating to graduate in December 2013! Just over 100 days away, but who is counting?! Anyway, my major project is portfolio development. Although it is very much a work in progress, this is what I'm working on right now.


Hope you all enjoy your extended weekend, if you're able to get Monday off! I'm looking forward to relaxing, planning ahead, house projects, apple picking, and a night out with friends.

Stay tuned for those updates.....


No comments:

Post a Comment