Sunday, August 25, 2013

Still Here!

I'm sad to say that I have seemed to neglected any updates lately on here! It is something that I enjoy doing, and sharing with you all! However, with school starting back up (both teaching it and being a student), some things have temporarily taken a back seat. Although I do not hold myself accountable for X amount of posts per week, or month, I do love updating this! It's nice for others to see what we've been up to, and (to be truthful) show off our hard work.

The projects have continued, though! Here's what I'm looking forward to sharing soon....

  1. backyard updates
  2. front door / stoop paint
  3. guest bedroom update
  4. gardening this year

Hope you all are enjoying the final weeks of summer, as we switch into Fall! It's going to be HOT here this week - got to love the unpredictable Midwest. I'm anxious for sweaters, boots, and pumpkins. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?

-E


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your updates when you get the chance! :) Even more excited to see them in person soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! I can't wait for you to see them someday soon! And, I can't wait to see your place! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete