Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays at Home


As corny as it sounds, I had wished for a white Christmas with this being the first Christmas in our home and it looks like my wish has come true! It snowed a few days ago, but temperatures have been cold enough to keep it around for a while! Lovely!

Now that the major crunch time is finished for me, I will hopefully be updating more frequently! I am planning on updating in the upcoming days, if not tomorrow! As I looked through the blog, I was disappointed on my part that I hadn't updated it with some of the most exciting updates! From our guest bedroom to our kitchen to dining room to the upstairs bedroom... lots has been done! I can't wait to update you all with these things!

In the meantime, happy holidays to each of you and your loved ones! However you choose to spend the next few days, I hope you do things that fill you with happiness! I'm certainly looking forward to a quiet and peaceful day in our home especially since it's the first one in our home!

-E


P.S. - As I was admiring my friend, Michelle's blog this evening, I noticed that she added this blog to her faves for home interiors. She's too sweet. She's an outstanding blogger, fashionista, illustrator and friend. If you haven't already checked out Creature Type, do so this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment