Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Life Lately!

Long time no see, blog! So many fun things to share. Unfortunately (and fortunately in ways) the last week and this next  week are MAJOR crunch time for me! I am anxiously trying to finish up lesson plans for the next two weeks prior to Winter Break (done!) and preparing to submit my final homework assignments for graduate school! After that, it should *hopefully* slow down a bit with time off from school, graduation, and trying to plan some time back in the Lou. (Side note for those who are reading this.... Thinking I will come in town in January, too.... Stay tuned.) 

Needless to say, I need to update. But, in the meantime, here's what our house looks like this year with lights. Simply simple! Next year I'm sure we will do more. But, for now, I anxiously anticipate snow to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment